ollinsville, Oklahoma is nestled in a natural surrounding of wooded hills framed by rolling plains of prairie grass. The approximate 3
square miles of developed areas consist of 80% residential, and the remaining 20% are
commercial and industrial. The developed boundaries are surrounded with large open spaces
formed by farms and ranches. The 2009 estimated population of Collinsville is 5,204 and the 74021 zip code population is 15,400.
Collinsville which is shared with both Tulsa County and
Rogers County, is located 12 miles north of the
Tulsa International Airport, 18 miles from the
Port of Catoosa, 7 miles from the Cherokee Industrial Park, and
20 miles from downtown Tulsa.
Historic downtown Collinsville is one of the few remaining cities that still has most of its historic buildings. The City's
Historical Society established the Depot Museum
in the old Railroad Depot built in 1899, which was moved to its current location in 1970.
The historic atmosphere downtown is the perfect setting for its antique stores and art galleries.
Located just west of the main downtown area is the
a branch of the Tulsa City-County Library system.
The Collinsville City Park is centrally located southwest of downtown, in a beautiful
natural setting. A variety of recreational opportunities are offered, featuring:
4 Tennis Courts
New Preschool Children's Play Area
Although rich with history, Collinsville is a progressive town offering an economical
living, along with the various housing types, civic clubs and churches.
Adjacent to residential neighborhoods, our schools consist of two
Elementary Schools, one Middle School, and one High School. Our local newspaper,
The Collinsville News, is published
There are wondrous varieties of recreational and cultural activities nearby:
Collinsville (known as "The Center of It All") celebrated its 100th birthday in 1999, and was selected for the 2000 Oklahoma
Main Street program.
Collinsville History | Collinsville Photos
Links | Collinsville Main Town page
Places to Go | Area Events |
Copyright 2000-12 by the Collinsville-ok.com Team
Disclaimer | Comments
Web Design Copyright 2000-12 by Snowhawk